Thursday, 9 April 2009

Picture post!



What can I say, but there are loads of pics to share about yesterday, starting with the gorgeous Little box of treats Kirsty made for Barney. As you can see Barney is well impressed with liver crackers!! They are his new all time favourite!!We ate some of my home-made scones with jam and real clotted cream! I have been playing about with my camera a bit experimenting with focal length and getting different parts in focus!After lunch, Kirsty took professional photo's of Jonni , they are just fab! I think this is my favourite.

But I have several others!!

Including this one of my Barney and me!
The afternoon passed oh too quickly, checking out my scraproom and talking about layouts and then she had to dash off to catch the post with her latest orders. Check out her new Patty Picklicious Printables CD and her new Patti's Pretties which are selling like hot cakes!
I am off to play with these (after I have been to the recording studio with Jonni t get his music sorted out for the next dance festival) que sera, sera! dance rules in this house! Better dash! TFLx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the look of the Pattis Pretties CC.
Looks like you had a fab time together. The photos Kirsty took are fab!
Jackie worcs:-)

stephanie howell said...

i ADORE kirsty. she took gorgeous photos and i'm so glad you got to spend time with her!
xo