Saturday, 4 April 2009

Playing with my camera

Since getting my camera mended I am not convinced that the photo quality is as good as it used to be. My sister bough the same camera as me shortly after we did and she has always said the clarity of hers was not as good as mine. Now mine is fixed, I see what she means!!! I have taken very detailed clear pictures with it in the past and somehow everything just seems that bit blurred now! Maybe it is my eyesight!!
Before we went to my nieces birthday last weekend I was experimenting with close up shots in the garden. I took this one, by holding the camera upside down under a daffodil, aiming towards the sky! No looking trough the viewfinder to lie up the shot or anything, taken completely blind and I love it! The colours and the shadows are fab!! maybe yo do better when you don't look through the viewfinder!!!
Talking of my niece, here is a shot from her party! I had given her a present already before she went to Spain so this was just a little something, a notebook (from Photobox) with photographs from her primary school days on the front cover! Not sure if she was pleased with it or not!!!! We certainly had a giggle!!

Other highlights from the party are my dad's homemade summer pudding!!!
And this old family favourite Vacherin! (Banana custard and cream meringue!!)
Finally, at the risk of embarrassing him, my dad is 85 today! Happy birthday dad!! Love you xx

2 comments:

a little bit of me........ said...

hi CC lovely pics and scrummy puddings, lovely photo of your dad too, happy birthday for him xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

lovely photos CC,and happy 85th birthday to your dad...

maria x