Thursday, 23 April 2009

Yay! I found my Mojo!!! "Seaside Stroll"



I began to think it would be lost forever! I got home from work yesterday and had a quick cup of tea and then decided not to turn the PC on!!!!!!! Instead, I went straight upstairs and started crafting! I dug out the remnants of my Studio Calico Iconic kit, grabbed a sketch to get me thinking and before I knew it I had completed 3 layouts and nearly a whole mini book with photo's I have been dying to get started with! By the way I don't think any of them look like the sketch I had in front of me!!! It was just a help to get me started! Thank goodness for Pencil lines!!! If your Mojo is missing, a quick trip over there did the trick for me!

The 'Scrap like you mean it challenge' over on UKs suggested you scrap at an unusual time of day for you and straight after work, when I am usually tired out, was a very unusual time indeed! The last thing I thought I would be able to do was be creative, but you just never know!
Bought this little chap in Germany! Another thing I managed to squeeze into my case to bring back! I have wanted one of these for ages and have had my eye out but never seen one, even in IKEA. This came from that fab shop call 'Idees' and cost about £2 so not bad at all. I have my layouts on it to dry whilst I carry On the next!
Here's another one! This time I stamped the background with Versamark and then dusted with copper perfect pearls on a dry brush! A subtle shabby chic effect.
Been playing with camera this morning, still not happy with it! It seems to overexpose things! I was also having the hand flash up on the screen all the time telling me it was out of focus! Whatever the distance I tried or the setting!!!
I also upgraded my Patti Picklicious layout as I was not happy with it and had forgotten to add my Patti's Pretties!!!!
Sorry! Another overexpose picture!! I'm getting cross now!
There are more, but I had better save some for tomorrow! Off to play!! TFLx

2 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Love the stroll LO, brilliant photo, and lots of lush bits and pieces to look at on the page.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Gorgeous los and well done on the big easel..I have a smaller one