Friday, 1 May 2009

I am out :(

I am no longer a Scrapbook Apprentice. I have enjoyed it and wish to thank all the people who voted for me along the way. Congrats to all the other girls and good luck!

As I am no longer in the competition, here are my pages and cards for this month that would have been shown today. The brief was to use stamping creatively. Enjoy and thanks again xx
P.S. If you want a chance to win some Studio Calico goodies check out here on the Sassafrass blog and leave a comment! It could be you!!

5 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

OH CC, so sorry, but it's their loss...

lovely card and L/O, thanks for sharing them with us...

Maria x

tartantaz said...

This really sucks, you are a very talented lady and Im honoured to be able to chat to you and learn from you. You along with certain others have inspired me.

Happy crafting

T x

sue-bubbles said...

Beautiful projects as always CC...our No.1!
Sue x

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous work ,as always, CC.
Sorry you're out - it's their loss.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful products cc, as usual.
susiej is right. its there loss!
gina xxxxx