Sunday, 31 May 2009

I'm as bad as the kids!




Here I am on the last official day of the holidays, with all my work to do!! I have been at it all day and am still here now! Will I ever learn? We have had another great day weather wise and i even managed to sneak a little play with my camera when i was having a cup of tea outside this evening! I saw a robin singing in a tree so grabbed my camera and by the time i returned he had gone, so Barney had to pose instead, with his chewy bone! I got some great shots! Love the first one and the one with his tongue hanging out!! He certainly enjoys it! I just worry about his teeth now he's old! There's definitely some shots to scrap here!! Right, off to bed, may get some crafting done tomorrow! TFL x

4 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Beautiful shots of Barney...heading for a layout/mini-book soon? Im glad you are getting to grips with you camera CC...is it digital SLR? I feel I need one of those now lol!
Sue x

SusieJ said...

What a handsome chap your Barney is!
Max says hello!
Sue xx

jackie(worcs) said...

Awww love the way his ears are flipped forward, so sweet!
Jackie :-))

LadyBug said...

Great photos of Barney he's a lovely looking little chap :)