Sunday, 24 May 2009

More Aeroplanes!

Here are some photo's of my father in law when he was part of the RAF during the war, working as ground crew on Lancaster Bombers up in Inverness. Again I decided to make a double layout for the three pictures and used the little aeroplane stamp again. A trail of buttons from it are a cute accent! The pleated, stitched ribbon and the smooth satin ribbon also add texture. Dimension is achieved with chipboard and 3D elements. I have left the journaling spot blank until I check exactly the time and place of the shots next time I see father in law! All scrapped with my Studio Calico add on that I won in the National Scrapbook Day competition over on their blog! Thanks Scarlet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic DLO.Amazing photos. Really well thought out. Love the little plane stamp with the buttons.The papers are cute too.
Jackie worcs :-)