Wednesday, 6 May 2009

'Band of Hope' queen

Feeling slightly better today, but I'm sure you don't want to hear me banging on about a mere summer cold, so suffice it to say, I have been to work today and apart from a bad headache tonight, I am on the mend hopefully. My Rudolph nose disappeared under various layers of concealer and I have lost count of how many children have commented on my 'Oil of Olbas' smell!! (Courtesy of my impregnated tissues!) It's just a cold, but somehow, it seems so much worse!
Fortunately I have a backlog of layouts to share with you that I have done over the past few weeks, for those interested. here is an oldie!! "Band of hope queens attendant!" Mum aged 12, for her local Methodist church parade!
Again I featured lots of handcutting on this layout, using the Sassafrass papers with t he cute characters on that I wondered how I would use! I got braver as I went on!
I am hoping to get creative with fabric tomorrow and make a little project I have in mind with a shabby chic feel, courtesy of Cath Kidston.
I had a delivery today of the Bo Bunny chipboard albums I ordered on craft day and have finally started a MDF album I bought at Art From The Heart ages ago! Using the Black Market papers I got there too!


Just for good measure, here is a layout I did with some lacing and hand stitching. (I just wish I had not left my go-ahead bar wrapper on the desk when I photographed it!!! Lol! What am I like!! Obviously not a photographer, that's for sure! TFLx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could have been worse CC - like an empty Gin bottle.
Love the colours on this, they look great with Black/white pics. Mgt.