Thursday, 11 June 2009

I love stash parcels!!!

Apart from the massive typo in the title of previous post! (Whoops, sorry!) It suddenly struck me that my general blogging has gone out of the window of late!! It's all "here is a page" etc, etc. Considering some people who read this do not craft at all (I know! You just have to feel sorry for them don't you!!!) I decided it was time we had a real "life" post about where things are at the mo!

My never ending birthday money has stretched to a new book today, called "Page Maps" from trusty Amazon! I have heard a few people raving about this as it comes with a set of sketch cards, handy when you have lost your Mojo! And seeing as I have been moved to scrap recently using sketches, I decided to invest! It arrived on my doorstep this morning and when I have a quiet five mins tonight I am going to peruse it!! I also ordered some October Afternoon papers "Cherry Hill" to supplement my Studio Calico kit which is winging its way to me as we speak - I slipped in a few extras too from Papermaze, including some Cosmo Cricket Early bird papers and some stick pins!! Some cute little cards from October Afternoon and a couple of Prima fabric labels completed that order!!!
This Maya Road post has given me some fab ideas to make some recipe cards with these!!

Another recent delivery was some K&Co Madeline papers and chipboard butterflies to make this sweet little album from You-tube. Gina over on do-crafts forum, brought this to my attention and it is fab! It is on my to do list!! I loved the foiled papers too, so that was a done deal.

More parcels in the form of a rotary cutter and 24" ruler for quilting have also recently arrived, so I will be in Sue Bubbles good books for sure when she makes it home from hospital!! She's the one who makes us spend you know!!! Over on the do-crafts forum!!! Lol!

I have other things on my to-do list, including this fab layout idea! This lady does some awesome work!! She shares her instructions here over at the Pink Paislee blog. When you see all the great stuff going on out there you just want to have a go and get crafting! TFLx

3 comments:

sarah copeland said...

I have Page Maps too, I love it!

Hi I'm Maria... said...

WOW CC, what a lot of stash, sue will be so proud of you....well done...

maria x

:: gingerkitty :: said...

girl you have stuff

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
~my blog