Friday, 26 June 2009

Scrap in blue and green...

and yellow in my case!!! Lol!
This page was based on Scrap Like you mean it challenge over on UKs. I used blue and green and then felt it was all too dark, so I decided to add some of the Pink Paislee die cut to lighten the whole thing up!

These were a series of pictures I took on holiday in Germany, when DS2 was doing sterling work amusing his two cousins whilst we sat outside at the pub overlooking the river and enjoyed the lovely weather!! We were just having an aperitif before eating our evening meal you understand!!

I decided to use the Apron lace punch from Fiskars again to scallop the outer edge of the card stock to mimic the die cut. The mesh is part of some Hambly rub-ons that look great with the gingham background. The stars are Heidi Swapp invisible chipboard shapes that you add colour to with ink or paint and a pattern is revealed that resists the colour! I love them! Some knotted thread and a couple of buttons are all the other embellishments that are needed. The journaling tag is cut from a Cosmo Cricket paper that is actually wedding themed, but has been useful as they are double sided so I have found something that works for me. Rounding the corners of the background cardstock, just keeps the curved theme going. TFLx

No comments: