Friday, 12 June 2009

Stylish office!

Here are a set of altered, cardboard, A5 folders I have just completed for an order, using Blonde Moments papers. I had an order requesting pink and white colour scheme and I hope they fit the bill!

The blank cardboard folders were from Papermill and the papers are attached using double sided tape and gluestick. I then trimmed around the edge with a craft knife and inked all the edges with a chalk eye ink pad. I have left the spines blank so whoever buys them can label them up themselves. I added lace, buttons and stamped images to embellish one side of each one, but kept it all flat so they would not get torn off. TFL x

3 comments:

Crafty Dawn said...

they are Pink & White (lovely too)

Love Dawn xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

WOW fab folders CC, watch it sue will be pinching them for her craft emporium, lol...

maria x

:: gingerkitty :: said...

that looks really stylish

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
~my blog