Monday, 6 July 2009

Hobby horse

Another page map sketch used here for this layout about the rocking horse my dad carved for my niece when she was born 20 odd years ago! (Better not divulge exact age here!!!! I'll be in trouble!!) Used this Studio Calico "Playtime" paper, perfect for the subject. Used some Cosmo Cricket and Sassafrass papers too and of course my apron lace punch! I cut around the boy on the paper and then tucked the photograph underneath to add depth. The Sassafrass paper whimsies flower was highlighted with Kaiser gems.
I need to do some Claudine Hellmuth type collage work for a secret project I need to complete. Will make a start today from my sketch but could take some time! Also need to do boring stuff like ironing and my school work!! Barney needs a walk too and as it's going to rain later I had better get out there! Tflx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

A gorgeous page CC, you use those nostalgic papers so well!
Sue x