Wednesday, 22 July 2009

The build up


No matter how organised you are, the build up to the summer holiday is always very hectic! I have spent the last few days, shopping, washing and ironing and still there seems loads to do! You are well ready for a fortnights rest by the time you are organised! Just spent tonight charging cameras various and syncing my i-pod as well as searching out my glasses and sunglasses. The one thing I can't find is my holiday checklist from last year!!! I am sure it must be here somewhere! The craft room has become the suitcase holding room with piles of ironing everywhere. I look at it and wonder how on earth it will all fit in and that's with only three of us. DS 1 stays at home now with girlfriend Barney and grandparents to cope with!! We are heading for Italy again this year, with trips to Venice and Verona planned, so lots of photo opportunities. I was going to make a travel diary before I went, but so far have not achieved this!! I have three magazines and four paperbacks packed, so maybe keeping a daily diary may not work!!

Got two deliveries of sale goodies today. With my Italy mini albums in mind, I have chosen some 7 Gypsies and Daisy D's papers with an Italian feel.
So here I am sporting my new short haircut ready for the hols! Hopefully much easier to look after in the heat, although I am having to learn how to style it!! Holiday countdown here I come! TFLx

4 comments:

Werner said...

Hallo,
ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Urlaub in Italien.

Gruß Werner

Hi I'm Maria... said...

have a fab holiday CC and look forward to seeing the LOs and hearing all about it when you get back...

maria x

sue-bubbles said...

Im loving your new 'do' CC, how glam you look! Never mind all those clothes...Im sure you could squeeze me into your suitcase instead lol (if you have a REALLY big one that is)! Have a wonderful holiday - you SO deserve it, and do try to make a few notes each day - you will be glad you did when you get back! Happy Hols!
Sue x

SusieJ said...

Love the hair CC!
Have a fabulous time in Italy - looking forward to seeing the photos.
Sue xx