Monday, 13 July 2009

Needs must!


Well, I had to go in the craft room today, as I needed four thank you cards for work! I decided to use one of my fave photo's from the barbecue the other day and make four cards almost the same. two were based on red card stock, picking up the red flowers and two were based on bright green. The greeting was stamped using a Heidi Swapp alphabet and inked edges were done with Tim Holtz walnut distress ink and a foam applicator tool. I raised the greeting using foam pads. Made four handmade envelopes for my unusual sized cards and them made up two K&Co gift bags for two gifts. Today was not wasted!

I biked, yes that's right "biked" into town today to do a few chores, and have been relatively healthy with a yogurt and some nuts and raisins to eat during the day. Hoping to have a salad for tea and then I will be feeling very self righteous! TFLx

2 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

great card CC, I just love that photo you took...

love the bags too, and well done on being healthier...

maria x

sue-bubbles said...

WOW lots of beautiful creations here CC...I award you with a bag of chips..he he!
Sue x