Sunday, 5 July 2009

Second child


Sorry I have not blogged lately, but mum went in hospital on Wednesday and came out yesterday, so there has been little time to craft or surf the net! her is the layout I did before all this, about my second son, with his first photograph in hospital on day 1! I used a page map to start this one off and I think it will form a great page opposite his brother's baby picture.
Time is hurtling up to the end of term and we have been enjoying the lovely weather, by spending lots of time outside! The patio furniture is getting maximum use as it should be at this time of year! before we know where we are we will be going on holiday!!! I did grab a few a half day to make some dog treats for our summer fayre yesterday, in fact it kept me occupied whilst mum was undergoing her operation. I forgot to photograph them! I made some snack post like I did at Christmas filled with bone shaped biscuits and a few munchy sticks! I also used the template from a handbag card and converted it to a shopping basket to make a doggy snack pack!!! It just held 10 bone shaped biscuits! A great little present! I will try and make another so I can photograph it as the template would work just as well for party favours too!
We made it to the races on Friday night as my husband was invited to share a private box. I took some great photo's and I am sure they will make great pages. I will share some tomorrow.
We had friends around last night and sat out until 11pm! Unheard of! Today we are hoping to barbecue but we are just having a sharp shower so fingers crossed! TFLx

2 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Beautiful colours, love the papers.

sue-bubbles said...

Another beautiful LO CC!
Sue x