Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Catch up!


Wednesday already and I have hardly had time to breathe! All the ironing is now complete and put away, apart from DS2 who is off on hols again on Saturday with his grandparents, so need to recommence packing! Today I have the unenviable task of doing the food shopping and seeing as we are out of everything, it is going to be a big job! You always seem to run everything down to go away and then when you get back there is an enormous task, just when you are spent up! never mind, everyone else is just the same, I am sure!
I missed the last Studio calico reveal when I was on holiday, quite a good thing actually, as I am sure I would have been tempted to spend. My recent stash spending has been limited to two packs of Foof-a-la buttons so not much! Normally I buy bits and pieces on holiday for crafting, but I limited myself to a few postcards this time as I have loads of stuff I have still to use!!! I tried to buy a few unusual sized postcards to put into my paper bag book that I made for this holiday. I made it before I went away and left a journalling spot on each page for the days activities and thought I would fill it in whilst I was there this time. However, when I was chucking out unnecessary things to get my case under my weight allowance, before we set off, it was one of the things that had to be left behind as it was quite big! I used 12x12 paper bags from my monthly kit and covered them with some daisy D papers that had an Italian feel to them! I am sure there will be many mini albums about this holiday, judging by the number of photo's I have taken!!

4 comments:

Crafty Dawn said...

isn't the sky wonderful the light is amazing i would love to go to these places (turning green) well at least I can share your travels look fwd to more news

Love Dawn xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

going by the photos already CC, you had a lovely time, and cannot wait to see what you do with them...

maria x

SusieJ said...

Fab photos CC - wish I was there!
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

Beautiful photos CC! I hope all the family are well..and that you will find some 'me' time for crafting very soon! I am suffering withdrawal from Studio Calico..I might have to consider signing up again...eeek!
Sue x