Friday, 28 August 2009

A weekly challenge!


What a rare thing! I finally completed both of the weekly challenges, over on UKs. A challenge is as good a place to start as any if your mojo has deserted you!
Happiness / What makes you happy = 10pts - holiday coffee stops!!
Chocolate (colour or food) = 10pts background cardstock
Buttons = 5pts on the stamp
Stamp = 5 pts "Tradition" by Studio Calico

I used some of the pixie sticks glitter I got in a kit too along with some Papermania scrolls that were self adhesive for the glitter and the flock for the title. (I don't do glitter or flock very well as you can tel but I tried!!!) Used some of my Bakers Twine from SC too.

Hubby enjoying a Cappuccino on holiday in Italy, in a lovely old coffee bar that my friend had recommended in Bardolino. From the photo's on the wall in side it had been there since Victorian times. TFLx

3 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

A lovely layout CC...so good to see you back, but I expect you are ready for another holiday by now!
Sue x

SusieJ said...

Love this LO CC. Great photo and embellies.
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

lovely LO CC, love the colours and the way you've cut the paper, well done...

maria x