Wednesday, 26 August 2009

You're going to be amazed!

Well, it took me until yesterday, but I finally did some crafting!!! It's just drying at the moment, but I will upload some pics later. The boys went out to a football match last night - Leeds Utd V Watford, and I was home alone (apart from Barney), so I decided to take the plunge and begin my holiday album, using the paper bag album I made before I went. This post here shows the paper bag book before it was full. Now it is full to bursting! Each page has some photos and journaling and then there are extras in each pocket, maps and tickets and postcards etc. Just need to do the "twiddly" bits of embellishing each page now! Will hopefully take pictures and upload later in a slideshow. TFLx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

I cant wait to see your finished fat album CC...I bet it felt lovely to be crafting again!
Sue x