Monday, 21 September 2009

Verona holiday mini






This album has been kicking around my stash for ages! It was a Basic Grey half pint album and came in the first ever Studio Calico kit that I subscribed to over a eighteen months ago! I had covered the shipboard with the papers from the "Sherwood Forest" kit, but never got around to filling it!! Well now it is completed! Another one of my holiday mini albums, with the photo's from our day trip to Verona were perfect.
I have been making mini albums and using unusual postcards in them for a while now, but this time I had bought a panoramic card that was super long! So the half pint size of the album was perfect, although I did have an overhang, that I cleverly disguised with some stamp edged card stock from my recent travel kit, creating a tab. The alphas also came from recent kits. Journaling completed, I have just realised this is the 54th mini album I have written about on this blog! Wow! I am turning into a mini album queen!! Fortunately they are not always for me to keep! Lol! TFLx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous (as always) CC.
Brilliant way to store your keepsakes and memories.
Sue xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fab mini/memory book. Loving the foldouts too

sue-bubbles said...

A stunning mini CC!
Sue x