Saturday, 19 September 2009

Baby mini album


Last night I put the finishing touches to a concertina mini album I have made as a christening gift for a friend. It is a book in a box for her to complete with photo's, details and journaling. I used some papers from my July Studio Calico kit which included the K&Co alphabet papers that are perfect for this.
The original idea came from a craft magazine that my mum gave me when she got home from France. I just took it and ran with it! I made up my own pages with things I wanted on and used my own papers, but the pram idea on the front is similar to the original.

The accordion album was one from Autumn leaves that came in a tin from their Foof-a-la range, but one I had decorated the album and added chipboard and buttons, it would not fit in the tin!! Needless to say, I had to use the Crafter's Companion Ultimate board to make a box and lid from Bazzill card stock.


I used primary colours mainly and all the stamps are bu Studio Calico. Just need to send it off now! Hope she likes it! TFLx

5 comments:

tartantaz said...

wow this is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had half your talent.

Kelly said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Really beautiful xxx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

WOW it's fab CC, and I think she will absolutely love it, well done...

maria x

CoventryAnn said...

i'm sure she'll be absolutely delighted with it, love the range of colours within the book.

Anonymous said...

How could she not love it - it's a beautiful little Album....Mgt.