Monday, 7 September 2009

Handbag album

This is the completed handbag album from Bo Bunny that I have covered and decorated for my friend to put her silver wedding photo's in. I used some papers from Basic Grey (Urban Couture) and Papermania in a light green and lemon theme. I need to create a clasp for the top to keep it closed with a button and some elastic thread.

I have another one to do for another friend who wanted to give it as a gift for some photo's of a wedding night do.

Work, work, work! Forgotten how to craft! Today was a training day and then tomorrow and Wednesday are my normal work days. I then have a layout to complete for a mag sub, so hopefully Thursday may be crafting!!! TFLx

5 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Love the colours!

SusieJ said...

It's lovely CC. Gorgeous papers too.
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

lovely album and great idea...

maria x

sue-bubbles said...

A beautiful handbag album CC...lovely colours!
Sue x

Traceyr said...

Fantastic idea for a super gift.

Love the concept of using the handbag shape - very novel.

:)