Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Love Cath Kidston!

Those of you who know me, already know this! But I love Cath Kidston and have made several things using her fabric. This is a page dedicated to photo's I took of the shop on Stonegate in York. I loved the window display of painted wooden boxes and would love to create something like that in the scrap room if poss, anyway, a page is all I have done so far!!
This page used more of my Cotillion kit from Studio Calico. The polka dot paper was perfect and the scary Jenni Bowlin large butterfly rub on worked well on here too. I made a paper bead for the butterfly body and added two Maya Road pins as the antennae. This month's frame stamp that came with the kit is a god send! I love it. I have used it here to frame journaling and part of the rub on that was left over. The making memories die cut paper is also fab! You can use it as a mask for Maya mists too! ANother layout due tomorrow, I am on a roll now! TFLx
P.S. have just found out there is a Hobbycraft opening this next week in Hull!! Wow! Will definately need to visit. I wonder if they need any new staff????? LOL!

2 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Love the frame stamped off the edge of the page... need to pinch this idea!

LadyBug said...

I Just Love CK stuff as well and the papers you chose are perfect aren't they! meant to ask how is Barney these days?