Sunday, 6 September 2009

Thank god for magic knickers!!!


Had a fab time at my friends silver wedding party on Saturday night and thanks to magic knickers under my "body con" dress, apparently I looked like I had lost loads of weight!!! It's funny how it matters more what you look like when you are going to see people you have not seen for ages!!! I got my hair done, I got my nails done, I borrowed my friends daughter's perilously high heels, so I looked trendy enough and the magic knickers saved the day! I had to stand up all night and could not eat the buffet and the thought of wrestling in and out of them put paid to any idea of drinking, but it's amazing what we women will do for vanity!! The "shape wear" revolution has been welcomed with open arms in this house!!! Maybe if I wore them everyday it might stop me eating!!!!! Lol!
Been in full school prep. mode for me, so no crafting! Catching up on work after seven weeks takes a bit of getting your head around! I have made a Bo Bunny purse album for my friend to add photo's to, but have not photographed it yet! Training day tomorrow and then back to school properly Tuesday! Can't wait ! :( TFLx

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

CC you look stunning in that photo! Don't you scrub up well?lol
Seriously - you do look great - pleased you had a good time (also know what you mean about wanting to look good for people you haven't seen for some time).
Good luck for the start of term. We're still getting DS organised for Uni. Not helped by the fact he's off to Croatia for a music festival on Tues. Comes back on the 16th and we take him to Bristol on 18th - guess who'll be doing his packing!
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

fab photo CC, and guess what...

I've a pair of those magic knickers too, lol...

maria x

sue-bubbles said...

You look fabulous CC!!!
Sue x

jackie(worcs) said...

Hi CC. You look fab, gorgeous dress.
Jackie:-)