Sunday, 13 September 2009

Venice tourist mini album

Here is the completed mini album I did for my son, as a record of his day trip to Venice when we were in Italy. (I love the Making memories Cork alphabet!)
I used a Paperchase blank album with an elastic closure, as a base and then cut some patterned paper pages from my Studio Calico kit to alternate with the black pages of the original book.
I removed the original wire and added a larger wire from my BIA to allow for the thickness of all the photographs.

I decorated the pages with some of the embellishments from my kit. I love the Making memories pins!

Here are just some of the pages in the album.
Some pages have journaling cards on them, for him to record his thoughts on the whole day. TFLx
P.S. I finished my commission for Scrapbook Inspirations magazine last night phew!

2 comments:

annie2006 said...

wow ur mini album is lovely

Hi I'm Maria... said...

lovely album CC...

and well done on finishing the commission...

maria x