Friday, 30 October 2009

Countdown to the countdown!!


Well here we are in the last few days of October and I am busy in the craft room making projects left right and centre!! This year there are going to be some gift ideas as well as Christmas themed projects and the main item will be a "December Daily" album like the Ali Edwards one, that you can record your December in, using either words or pictures. I will be trying to keep it up, but am not hopefull! I decided that if I don't get to write on a day page, at least I could take a picture!!! :)

I will do my best to blog daily on the projects, but as you can imagine, typing each one up does take a lot of time and inserting all the photo's too! I think I must have had more time last year!!

I am determined to do my best. With the credit crunch, I know there are a few of us looking to streamline Christmas if possible, so some of the projects are designed to make a handmade gift that does not cost too much, others will be a little more expensive, but it's up to you how you do them!!

As usual, there have been some that did not make it to my final 25, so they will be blogged later. They are a combination of cooking projects, sewing projects and mostly paper crafting projects. The craft room still resembles a bomb site and I am far from finished, but busy enjoying myself!! Is it really November on Sunday???? Better get crafting!!! TFLx
P.S. If you want to make this photo holder you need to be on the look out for a mini glass jar of jam, you know the individual one's you get in cafes. Any excuse for a scone!!! Lol! I am slightly worried how many I have managed to collect!!!

2 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

sounds and looking good CC, cannot wait to see what you have for us...

maria x

sue-bubbles said...

Oooo...I cant wait CC, and Im sure Im not alone! We sure appreciate all your hard work Caroline!
Sue x