Saturday, 3 October 2009

Day out

Popping to see DS1 today as he is going to the football with his dad and I must amuse myself shopping :)
Needed to post quickly today, even if it's just to remove those awful school photo's of me from the top of my blog!! Lol!
A layout I did of Beverley Westwood, a large area of common land that surrounds the town. I used Kraft card stock and tried to use masking techniques to create blocks for the mist. I then stamped journaling blocks over the top. I used the little frame stamp as photo corners and masked off the bits I didn't want with post it notes. I decided to stamp the title on one of the photo's, brave I know but I wanted to try something new. I could not resist adding a bit of patterned paper and a cluster of embellishments. Love the little pin wheel stamp off the edge of the page too. New style for me but I enjoyed it. Need more goes at this! If you have time check out April's gallery for Maya Mist ideas. she is the queen of mist over st Studio Calico!

Apologies for the flash glare on the photo, but I had to do it at night!
Right, must go get my shopping shoes on!! TFLx

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Great LO CC.
Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip - I love the shops in Leeds!
Sue xx

a little bit of me........ said...

lovely interesting LO cc and such beautiful scenery xx