Thursday, 1 October 2009

Matelot

My little sailor chap, photographed aged 18 months in this picture, at my sister in laws wedding. We bought this super sailor suit whilst on holiday in France and he was a wow. Those lovely sparkling blue eyes, it's still one of my favourite photo's of him.
I received the Jenni Bowlin crepe paper ribbon in a recent SC kit and have used some of it here to create my own flower embellishment using double sided tape and a pleating technique.

Look closely, lots of machine stitching on this layout.

At the risk of embarrassing him, this is the 18 year old here, who has just gone to Uni!! LOL! How time flies! It's a mum's privilege to get all mushy!! One, two, three, isn't he sweet, awhhhhhhh. TFLx

P.S. Have used the crepe paper ribbon on another layout recently. When I remeber which one, I'll come back and post a link!!

4 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

lovely LO Caroline, love the flowers you've made...

maria x

LadyBug said...

loving that ribbon flower! isn't he sweet in his sailor suit :)

CoventryAnn said...

How sweet! Love the page too.

SusieJ said...

Oh yes he was sooo cute!
Another gorgeous LO CC.
It'd reminded me I have a similar photo of DS in lovely clothing from France! As he's now 20 I'll really embarrass him if I scrap it!lol
Sue xx