Friday, 23 October 2009

Too good to be true

I thought it was too good to be true. I am about to get my first payment from a magazine for something they requested and now we find out that will be the last issue and 'Scrapbook Inspirations' magazine is to fold! I know times are hard but there seem to be magazines sprouting up everywhere for knitting, beads, and sewing and suddenly Scrapbooking is unfashionable???? I think not! I had reduced my subscriptions to just this magazine and given up 'Scrapbook Magazine.' I don't like 'Scrapbook trends', as it is a bit clinical for me. In these hard times I suppose it's difficult for anyone to survive. I notice that Creativity life soon got swallowed up by Creativity magazine and the Scrapbook Apprentice competition I was in, simply died a death!! Making a living by this hobby, just isn't going to happen right now is it!!! :(

On a brighter note, I have been working on more Christmas countdown projects for November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a shame CC, just as you submitted something S.I. was going to pay you for.
I love the little red house you've made....Mgt.