Saturday, 28 November 2009

700 post RAK!

Can you believe it??? I am on post 700???? When I started back in December 2007, I was not sure I would keep up my daily blogging but I almost have!! Give or take a holiday here and there!! I have decided to have a RAK to celebrate, as I did at the end of the Christmas countdown last year. I am giving away one of my little easels that I have made for my Etsy shop that display a 12 x 12 page. If you would like a chance to win one, then please leave a comment on this post saying which project you liked best in this years Christmas countdown and I will draw a number using Random.org next Sunday! Good luck!

6 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Congratulations on your 700th post CC! You have a fabulous blog and are an inspiration to us all! Your countdown to Christmas has been wonderful once again, and I will pick the laundry bags as my favourite as I have bought some snazzy tea towels just so that I can make my own.
Sue x

CoventryAnn said...

So ahrd to choose CC, i think the 3D scene is my fave!

Hi I'm Maria... said...

I love the chocolate spoons CC, it's simple, yet very effective for making and for raising money for the school... thanks, will take a photo of mine, when I've made them....

also your 'count down to Christmas' journal, cannot wait to start this on Tuesday...

maria x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

sorry forgot to say, 'congratulations' on your 700th post...

it's a bit like my tags, I've got a awful lot of catching up to do, lol...

SusieJ said...

Def. the Dog's Dinner - I'm planning mine now.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

I love the cowgirl cookies! Had seen something similar and now am really inspired to give these a go! Thanks! Carole G