Sunday, 29 November 2009

Getting sooooooooo excited!!......

about the start of the December daily project!! I am not a big journaling person, so for me this is not about what I will write as much as what I will record in pictures and ephemera too! I am a big collector of bits and pieces and I am sure this album will turn into a set of books or I will have to find enormous book rings!!last year I completed Shimelle's 'scrap your day' challenge where I photographed the 26th day of the month for a year and I liked the result. This year, I bought the Making Memories calendar again ready to complete my own version - a photo collage of snaps from each month with one or two items of journaling along the way. This will chronicle the whole year. As I completed Shimelle's project in March, bizarrely this will start in April 09 and go through to April 2010. Anyway, tonight I have been printing off my photo collages for April right through to November!! Just need to track down the album again now!!! Anyone seen it???? Today we finally got around to Barney's Christmas card photo shoot! I bought him a squeaky teddy in The Range the other day so I decided, in the absence of any fancy dress outfit, we would make one with that! Here are the best one's:I then nipped on to the Picnik photo editing site to enhance it with a Rudolph red nose and add some snazzy text! A quick edge with my photo editing programme and we are ready to roll!I have to tell you the little teddy is awaiting repair on the sewing table as the back seam did not withstand the squeaking Barney was giving it!! Lol!

Last night we wrote the 'bought' Christmas cards, (dare I say that???) so today, I really need to finish the hand made ones! You may think it is early, but with hubby's birthday next weekend, my sisters the week after, and DS1's the week after that, we like to get these out of the way early so we can carry on focusing on birthdays!!! TFLx

P.S. You will be please to here, I bagged a Studio Calico add on! Not so pleased that my stash delivery of last month's kit still did not arrive yesterday!! Bought a new bedroom TV though!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Bless him!
Barney looks 'a proper old gent' with his grey whiskers & red nose...Mgt.

Hi I'm Maria... said...

lovely photo CC, love the nose, lol and that poor teddy...

maria x

SusieJ said...

Barney is such a handsome chap!
Love the photo for your Christmas cards.
Squeaky toys don't survive long in our house either!
Sue xx