Saturday, 28 November 2009

Roses are green?????!!!

Well, in my case they were! I think this was my favourite class from the recent UKs cybercrop by Pam (aka Wombat) and Angel Crafts. The original class had a wedding photo on it to compliment the roses, and I had this wedding photo of mum and dad waiting to be scrapped! I decided (as usual) to take a vintage theme! I used Cosmo Cricket as my backing paper and the roses were made from Pink Paislee "charming" paper. Add in a Prima Chrystal swirl and some other bits and bobs and I even did a bit of quilling!! Ink all the edges with an olive green ink pad and the vintage look is complete. A couple of bits of lace and a couple of punch out butterflies and the job's a carrot!!! Just loved making those roses! although we were supposed to have more on the page!!
Right, better get off, going out to buy a new bedroom telly! TFLx

3 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

I LOVE this page, i've posted a CC one today too!. I didn't get time to try this LO, but seeing yours has made me want to have a go, the roses are gorgeous!

SusieJ said...

Wonderful vintage LO.
Love those roses (just the right number too - more would have been overpowering)
Sue xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful los from the cc :)