Thursday, 31 December 2009

The cat is out of the bag!


I can at last reveal my bit of good news! I am one of the runners up in the "Scrapbooker Of The Year Competition 2009" in Scrapbook Magazine, out today. I found out a few weeks ago, but was asked to keep it secret. I am delighted, and of course even more delighted that the prize is £180 of yummy stash! I must go and buy the magazine today to see who the other prize winners are and which layout of mine they have chosen to publish. Updated - this layout! "First Taste of Magic" TFLx

9 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Congratulations Caroline. I will get my copy at the weekend, if the weather is still bad I will have to wait till I go back to work next week.

Carol Ann xx

Rosemary said...

Oh congratulations, hope you get some great stash. I will be getting the magazine soon so I will keep an eye out for your LO.

jackie(worcs) said...

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackie :-)

CoventryAnn said...

Congrats CC, it's always nice when someone we 'know' is a winner, enjoy the stash!

mrs tsv said...

congratulations cc, thats wonderful news and so deserved.
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a wonderful way to start the new year. gina xxxxxxxx

sue-bubbles said...

Oh how wonderful CC, and so well deserved!!! Congratulations to you, and some well-timed new stash for your upcoming crafting leave..what could be better!
Sue x

SusieJ said...

WTG! Well done CC - you deserve it!
Looking forward to seeing the yummy stash!
Happy New Year.
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

oh CC that's fab news, congratulations, it's totally well deserved, well done...

maria xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations CC & all that lovely stash to look forward to.Mmmmm. Mgt.x