Friday, 4 December 2009

Christmas shopping !!

Here is another layout from the Cybercrop, with a flap that conceals more photographs. I chose to use some Christmas photographs of a shop we discovered in Bremen Germany, in their version of the "Shambles" a little street in the old town. This was an all year round Christmas shop! The layout had an envelope concealed on it and a handmade tag (I did a Tim Holtz type tag) and the layout was designed by Shimelle. I am going to do a mini version of this layout as one of the pages in my December daily. (My papers were Cosmo Cricket.)
Well day 3 and 4 of the December daily will be easy to fill. Yesterday we hit Meadowhall for some Christmas shopping and had lunch out, so I will write about that and maybe add a few receipts of some of the items. Last night I had a Christmas meal with some girlfriends at Pizza Express so my menu will be in there for sure!! Today it's more Xmas prepping! Hubby has another day off, as it is his birthday tomorrow, so we may have lunch out today and then I am off to the hairdressers to get my Christmas cut and colour! Tonight is hubby's work's Christmas meal so that will be another menu to include with maybe a photo too! Right, off to walk Barney, a busy day ahead! Have fun!! TFLx

2 comments:

annie2006 said...

gorgeous layout :)

tartantaz said...

your blog is fantastic with lots of great ideas for Christmas. I fancy trying a few. I too am doing the daily journal for December and making a book to record it all. I was inspired by the article in the last ever scrapbook inspirations.

T x