Saturday, 5 December 2009

Football, football football!


No matter how old they are, they are still little boys at heart!! Happy Birthday to hubby, who was up and off early today to get to Elland road for the lunch time kick off, picking up DS1 on the way!! (Life long Leeds Utd fan!) One of the advantages for DS1 of going to Uni in Leeds was the proximity to his football team! He has bought his dad a ticket for today's game as his present and they are off to enjoy the match! Let's hope they win again today!! I am going to add the ticket to my December daily page for today.

Talking of December daily, I forgot to take any pictures of us glammed us for hubby's works Christmas meal last night! I was late getting out of the hairdressers and had a tight time schedule to get ready, so completely forgot to get the camera out! Never mind, I will be able to document the menu and the venue! We are going to a friends 50th party today, so maybe a photo op later!

DS2 is at work, so hoping to get some crafting done today. Had a late flurry of orders for snowman soup, so better get cracking! Just Barney and I, so we can please ourselves! Get the heating on and the Christmas CD on full blast and we are off! TFLx

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Sounds like a perfect day CC - enjoy!
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

happy birthday to your hubby CC, and well done on the draw (leeds were always my side when I was a kid)...

shame about the photo, ope you remember tonight...

maria x