Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

It is my parents 54th wedding anniversary today! Wow! That's a lot of years! I got them a funny card from Moonpig.com that I customised with their names and my dad thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen! He has a fab sense of humour!
Today I am playing! I have some tidying up to do and of course I will be doing that, but I have the idea to tidy the craft room and get out some stash and have a play! Due to Christmas, the countdown and my craft fair, it seems ages since I did any scrapbooking! I have photo's and I have my SC kits, so there is no excuse! The other thing I would like to do today, is to try and make a video of my December daily. I snatched an hour in the craft room yesterday to embellish my completed pages and I would like to share it with you. I will try later, suing my new mini tripod for my camera!
We were out again last night with friends and the roads were yet again "dodgy" to say the least! This morning it is just our estate that is bad, everything else is clear, in fact it is raining as we speak! I can't decide if that is a good thing or bad! Good if it melts the ice, bad if it subsequently re-freezes!
It is that difficult time of the year again SALE time! I have to admit I have made a few purchases, well, at half price it would be rude not to! I have bought a 7 gypsies kit in the QVC sale, some Tim Holtz stuff from 3 Jolly scrappers, half price papers from Sarah's Cards and some more stuff from A Trip Down Memory Lane! Add to that my purchases from Studio Calico yesterday, with the new kit reveal and I have a nice haul winging it's way to me!! My excuse is I am going to need to amuse myself after my operation! Which, incidentally, is one week today. So if I disappear from a few days from blogging you know why! Once I return home, I will hopefully be up to chatting and crafting on a phased basis! I have to admit, I am getting nervous about it all, but there is no escape.Will leave you with a photo of Barney's new Christmas toy! Awh! TFLx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you well for your Op CC.

Don't try & do much when you get home - they don't tell you to rest for no reason.
At least you'll have Barney for company during the day & plenty of new stash to play with....Mgt.x