Thursday, 10 December 2009

So how did I do?????

With my "to do list??" Well, very well actually!!
Hospital appointment - check
Picture frames purchased and made into an album - check
Paper bag album made - check
Family Christmas cards made - check!
Took me all day mind you!!

Today's page in my December daily is going to have one of the embossed pictures from my Christmas cards that I made today, using the winter snow scene embossing folder and my new Sizzix Boutique machine (an early Christmas present!) I just highlighted them with a gingham bow one adhesive gem heart and a Merry Christmas stamp! Simples!! My daily is also going to have the two tags that were very kindly sent to me by Val! Great for journaling on and adding a real Tim Holtz feel to today! Thanks, they are fab! I want to add a photo of my sister too, as it is her birthday today! Happy Birthday! TFLx
P.S. Nearly forgot to post about DS2 getting his house colour tie!! He has been chosen to receive a performing arts tie at the speech night in January I am delighted! He thoroughly deserves it! Sadly I will be in hospital for speech night and wont see DS1 get his A level certificates either :(
Still a proud mummy moment that deserves to be logged in the Daily Diary!

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

WTG to your boys CC! Enjoy your proud mummy moment!
Love your journal too.
Hope it's nothing too serious (your stay in hospital).
Sue xx