Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Wrapping and my 'To do' list!

Tomorrow is my day off and I am busy compiling a to do list of Christmas necessities! It's looking like this;
Make a picture frame album (first go and buy the picture frames)
Make a paper bag album
Make my family Christmas cards
Well I think that will keep me busy all day and I will be happy if I get all those things done.
Tonight is more Christmas wrapping, so I am going to put that in the December daily for today. It's out with the wrapping basket I made as a Christmas countdown project last year.
My nose is still like a tap! Any resemblance between me and Rudolph is purely coincidental!!! Just been piping yet more brandy butter on to yet more mince pies, so they are still a feature in this house! Today hubby took some in to work for his birthday, tomorrow he wants some for a meeting he is hosting, apparently they are mentioned in last month's minutes!! Lol! Somebody at work wants me to make some for them too! TFLx

2 comments:

Virginia said...

I'm definitely envious - a day off - my normal day off today is going to consist of work home and then back to work again boo hoo and my to do list is way too long! You look like you are very organised with a busy crafting day ahead, I'm on with a picture frame album at the moment, albeit slowly! Hope you have a great day!

SusieJ said...

Gosh - you really are organised!
Haven't even found my wrapping paper yet (it's somewhere in the attic - I think!).
Sue xx