Tuesday, 5 January 2010

All systems go!

So my operation is on and I am going in today, so the next few posts will be scheduled and I hope to return early next week (if not before) for some live posting! Good job I did all those layouts on Sunday!
This layout is a photo of me and the boys to show how tall they are now, in fact DS2 is even taller as this was taken in July!
I used my Studio Calico Yearbook kit and really enjoyed it for all the layouts! Still some left! I did some Maya Mist on the corner and doodled an outline as well as machine stitching through the chipboard alphas in the title! This was something I saw at SC and thought I would give it a go. I must admit I expected it to be tougher than it was,but it was fine! I hand cut that washing line from a sheet of Cosmo Boyfriend paper, then added Baker's Twine. My jounaling is hidden in the May Road Kraft envelope. TFLx

6 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great layout. All the best :)

CoventryAnn said...

Best of luck CC.
Love the chipboard stitched letters.

sue-bubbles said...

Will be beaming healing sparkles in your direction on the hour every hour CC..hope all goes well! Im sure we will all be keeping an eye on your blog for you, and looking forward to your speedy return!
Big hugs for you! Sue x

SusieJ said...

Sparkles and hugs for your stay in hospital CC. Hope you're back with us soon.
Loving the LO and the different techniques you've used.
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

great LO CC, all the best for your op and see you when your back on line again...

hugs
maria x

tartantaz said...

For you when I get home again - I love your page, good luck and see you again soon.

take care

T x