Tuesday, 19 January 2010

I'm in big trouble!!!!

I love this and this and this and this.............

Como Cricket Material Girl and Garden Variety.
Lots in the 7 Gypsies catalogue including Venice, Binderie book Covers, journal pages, epehmera cards, paper bags, tags and envelopes, receipt holder, letterblock tray and petit carnet with half the stationery section!
Jenni Bowlin Homespun collection,
Maya Road minis, envelopes and coasters,
Pink Paislee 365 degrees,
Tim Holtz Ranger distress ink new colours and alterations dies for Sizzix,
Studio Calico Anthologie paper collection, including these cards!!!!!!!!
Jillibean Soup Old World Cabbage Soup
Crate Paper Brook collection
Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk as well as A Proper Gentleman
Sassafrass Cherry Delicious

Anymore CHA Winter 2010 releases and I will be filing for bankruptcy!! 'Vintage' is back with avengence! It's all just my style!! Lol! (Well I have to admit I have just chosen my favourites!! Lol! How about you?
TFLx

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

I daren't look - I'm on a zero stash diet.
They all sound yummy though!
Sue xx