Wednesday, 20 January 2010

"Inspire" banner

I have finished my inspire banner today. I have strung it together, but need to wait for hubby to put it up for me! I have tried to make each pennant unique with different techniques. I will describe some of the techniques I discovered in detail over the next few days, but love how it turned out.
This one has a cluster of hyacinth flowers punched with a Martha Stewart punch and then a few dew drops added.This one has a tag made using some embellishments including some vintage beads threaded on wire and twisted (I remember my mum wearing these beads in the 60's.) Bakers Twine - another of my favourites, features on this tag too.
I have a couple of new techniques to share that I experimented with, but I'll post those tomorrow! TFLx

3 comments:

carolejgriffin said...

Loving the look of this banner CC and look forward to seeing more detail! Wish I had a craft room that I could hang something as lovely as this in!

Carole x

SusieJ said...

Fabulous CC! I too envy you your craft room!
Sue xx

Sandra said...

I'm so glad I've seen this banner ... it's just gorgeous.