Monday, 18 January 2010

I've been in the craft room!

Yes, you have not misread it! I have been in the craft room!
When I knew I was going into hospital for my operation and would have a lot of week recovery, I decided to get a few projects in to have to hand. This was a project kit from Scrap-a-go-go I think, that I bought second hand on UKs Marketplace. I have, of course added a few extras of my own and it will eventually be a banner for the craft room saying "Inspire" to go with my carved wooden word "create" that ds2 bought me for Christmas.
So far I have sprayed the scalloped pages of the Maya Road album ( the easiest thing I find with fiddly pieces!) with Maya Mist in Cream, Lime and hyacinth, mixed on each. I added a few more Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers to the two that came with it and some trims to decorate the edges of the plain pieces of chipboard. Some papers I have stuck on flat and some I have used the apron lace punch and stuck them on with 3D tape, all to add a variety of dimension and texture. Not bad for my first craft session. Tomorrow I can decorate them all! TFLx

3 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

fab.. i love the papers, these were some of my faves from last year.

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous - love those papers.
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

well done on doing some crafting CC, sending you lots more hugs to get in there even more...

fab paper...

maria x