Saturday, 9 January 2010

Scrapbooker of the year prize...

missing in transit! Yep! I think good old Royal Mail have lost my runner up prize of £180 of stash!!! Hubby was visiting me in hospital and they left a red card to say there was a parcel at the depot to collect. When he went yesterday to get it, they cannot find one for me!!! As this is the only thing I am expecting, I am thinking it could be the prize, but am not certain, I dare not think about it!! I am going all hot and cold and could do without the worry of missing stash right now! I feel another poem coming on if they are withholding stash from me again, remember last time????? They are supposed to be ringing back later, I will update you on progress!

I just hope it is not that parcel, anything else but that!!! TFLx

P.S. Off to have a rest. Had me first post-operative shower this morning and I am tired out! This is my first major operation (Hysterectomy) so it is taking some getting used to being looked after. No bending is the tricky bit!! (Well she told me no ski position!!!) It is amazing how often you pull on those tummy muscles without realising you are!!

UPDATE: Fortunately the missing parcel is not missing at all, it was the Sarah's cards order that they decided to leave with a neighbour instead! Why didn't they put another crad through saying left with a neighbour????? Well at least i still have my prize stash to look forward to!!! Phew!

7 comments:

SusieJ said...

Oh no! I do hope it's something else and not your stash!
We haven't seen a postman all week and Max is running out of food as my order from Nutrecare hasn't arrived.
Please take it easy CC - no bending etc.
Sending you sparkles and hugs -for missing stash and post-op recovery.
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

Loving your new-look blog CC! I am sending sparkles for your parcel, and your sore bits!
Gentle hugs, Sue x

Rosemary said...

Oh goodness I hope they find your parcel, there is nothing worse than that.

Take it easy while you recover.

Carol Ann said...

I hope your stash turns up!

Wishing you a quick recovery.

Hugs Carol Ann xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

sparkles and hugs flying there way to you and for your missing parcel CC, hope it gets sorted and you're feeling better soon...

we've not had any post or collections here since tuesday, well not by royal mail, seen DHL vans around...

maria x

Heather said...

Phew thats a relief!! I was getting worried about that parcel lol :)

Sasha Holloway said...

Nothing worse than having mail missing. Feel better soon