Monday, 22 February 2010

Here come the girls!

I finally got around to making up my Maya Road People album I have had since summer 2008! It came with an SC kit and it has just sat there, an unfinished symphony! I got my inspiration here.
It was originally boy and girl book, but I wanted a row of girls, so I performed surgery and modified all the chaps by cutting off their broad shoulders and jointing their arms! I have just noticed their legs are slightly fatter too, but never mind! I had fun with my Woodware green scallop punch for the hairstyles! Have decided to leave them faceless as I always ruin things with faces!! Another banner decoration for the craft room! Sassafras is becoming a theme in the craft room!

Right, off to watch Tim Holtz on QVC tonight. Am going to be good and not spend, but like to watch his techniques!! More banner inspiration tomorrow. TFLx

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Oh wow..this is stunning CC! I think I might have this album tucked away somewhere from SC...not sure! If I come across it, I will now be inspired to do something with it!
Hope you enjoyed Tim...did you order?!?
Sue x

furrypig said...

too cute! That looks great.