Saturday, 6 February 2010

Tim Holtz techniques

Well I have been having a play with some distressed inks,tags and Tim Holtz techniques as I ordered some new stamps that arrived yesterday. I am behind on at least two pages for fat books, so I decided to make two pages almost identical using various techniques.
One side has a tag done on glossy card with alcohol inks and embossing, perfect pearls and distress ink (with a flower made from a vintage dictionary.) The other side has a Kraft card stock tag with distress inks and stamping with some double embossed raised embellishments. So to Val and Maria, these are your pages and I am sorry they are late! I will get them in the post just as soon as I can! Enjoy! TFLx

1 comment:

Crafty Dawn said...

I am loving TH and think these are lovely I tried to click on them to make them larger to see all your yummy detail but it wouldn't let me, usually can. any way I love them.

Love Dawn xx