Saturday, 27 February 2010

Tim Tags!!! (Part 1)

Yay! My crafting friend came to play tonight and we pooled our resources and worked through the techniques in the first part of Tim's new book. We had great fun and the evening passed in a flash! We did not get past page 41 and only managed to do 8 tags! It was great fun. Some of the techniques I had done before, but a lot of them were new and I have learned a lot already! I am writing the techniques and the ink colours on the back of each tag and using them as a mini album sample pack on a book ring when it is finished. I did not have all the necessary bits and pieces, but we improvised!! I now have very inky fingers (and elbows apparently!!) Here's Sue getting busy with her heat gun!
I put Tim's book in my cookery book stand so we could follow along easily. I will photograph our efforts tomorrow in daylight! TFLx

3 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Sounds like a fun evening :D
Tim suggested the cheapest shampoo you can find to remove ink from your hands ;)

Crafty Dawn said...

Oh goody I have read the book cover to cover but there's nowt like getting messy with a friend lol good for you

love Dawn xx

SusieJ said...

What a fun evening CC!
Looking forward to seeing the results.
Sue xx