Sunday, 21 March 2010

First project from the blog hop!

I started well on friday night, working all evening on the first two layouts, Rebekah's was like a double layout as it opens to reveal more inside. I decided to record this as my 49th year as I started last year recording myself at 48 and this will follow nicely from that. I did not have some of the things Rebekah used, so I substituted others. I used cherry and hydrangea Maya mists and some Basic Grey rub ons with some chipboard shapes on the front. Inside, I printed the downloads onto printable acetate (after a long struggle with my printer!) I will complete the journaling now I have photographed it.
I was out yesterday at the Great Northern Papercrafts exhibition and then we had friends over last night so I have not had much time to play. I have however been through all the projects and bookmarked them for later! Hope you have too! TFLx

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great take on the layout :)

rebekah22 said...

Caroline, you've made such a lovely job of this. I love the colours :) Thank you for joining in x