Monday, 5 April 2010

Best tasting water

Here is another layout that I have completed, using some antique lace and some turquoise Maya mist. If you lay the lace on the layout and spray it acts as a mask and them when you remove it, you have some colour co-ordinated lace to use on your layout somewhere else! Another idea from Rebekah's blog hop guest designer Fabi, here. A lot of my layouts recently seem to feature Barney! I am working my way through some prints I had done ages ago that are waiting to be scrapped. I select a batch of photo's and get them printed, then I wait for challenges etc or a cybercrop and get scrapping! Snapfish are celebrating their tenth birthday and have some great photo deals at the moment, so I will be getting some more done shortly, particularly with a cybercrop coming up!
Hoping you're all having a nice Easter monday, I am inviting friends for tea, so we will be chilling! TFLx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Another beautiful Barney LO - don't blame you for using him - he's gorgeous!
Sue xx

Sandra said...

Thanks for the reminder, I must get some photos printed. aawwww, I'm not surprised you wanted to scrap this photo ... he's just such a cutie :)

tea_bag said...

stunning lo lol love the photo almax