Friday, 16 April 2010

From this.... to this....

Remember this packet of paper lunch bags I bought for 89p at "Home Bargains" last week? Well, now six of them have been turned into a lovely paper bag album here.
I followed the pattern that Mary Anne used in her album here on You Tube, which was also featured in Scrapbook Inspirations, and then I covered them in K&Co Madeline papers.
The first set of interior pages are half folds that meet in the centre.
Three section page that opens on the left.
Three section page opening on the right.

The two centre pages have tags inside them for extra photo's or journaling. I just need to decide what I am going to use it for and then I can add embellishments afterwards. There is another lovely  mini album made with these papers here on You tube that inspired me to buy the paper pad and the chipboard butterflies.
My mystery kit arrived yesterday for the cybercrop, so I just need to decide what to make with it! I am going to make some kind of layout this year, but just not sure what! Last year I made a mini suitcase here housing some mini albums and a photo frame.
Yesterday, I took the plunge and ordered a Cuttlebug, as Tim Holtz dies are proving just too tempting with my birthday on the horizon! TFLx

1 comment:

Ally said...

Unfortunately I can't find anywhere near me that sells paper lunch bags because I would love to have a go. You have made a stunning album. I love it!