Sunday, 4 April 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

I know it is happy Easter too, but today is my dad's birthday, so we are out for lunch to celebrate him being 86 today!
(It was our 22nd wedding anniversary last friday too, so Easter is a very busy weekend for us!)
Here is a layout I completed yesterday of dad with DS2 in the South of France last summer, it is interactive, with a fold out mini album in the centre.
This was another idea from Rebekah's blog hop, this time from Elina over in Greece! Why not pop over and see how to make one yourself! It's a great idea, I am thinking of putting it on a stand and giving it to dad for his birthday!
Have a happy day! TFLx

2 comments:

rebekah22 said...

Another gorgeous LO :) I'm so glad you're enjoying making things from the blog hop still! x

SusieJ said...

Stunning LO and Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Sue xx