Wednesday, 14 April 2010

I don't do cards.....

but here is another! Two in one week!I used some of my embossed flowers I won in the blog hop recently, courtesy of Laura who sells these in her Etsy shop. I like the idea of cards, but somehow, I just get stumped! It takes me ages to do them, even longer than a layout!! I must put more effort into cardmaking and maybe I would get quicker!! As you can see, Sue is going to be 40, so this is for her! The pipe cleaners were from Tesco, in their Easter section. I like the 6 x 6 format, but never have an envelope the right size!
So Spring is officially here, I just heard my first "cuckoo" this week. We have mown the lawns (well I say we, but I mean hubby!) three times already and the patio has been power washed and the garden furniture moved back into the main position from it's winter position, so that in itself should be a cue for more winter weather!! Lol!
Have finished school for the week so I need to get some light relief crafting done! Have a couple of ideas for mini albums to start and a paper bag album to complete, so better get cracking!
DS2 had his first GCSE today, his dance practical, so I have my fingers crossed for him that he has been able to do it how he wanted to, as he had a tight chest last night and a sore throat! He is aiming for an A* and nothing less will do for him! TFLx

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

A lovely card CC. I don't do cards either! Good luck to DS2 and his exams.
Sue xx

CoventryAnn said...

Great idea for teh flower stems... I know how you feel about cards, I have one to do for OH as it is our anniversary on Friday, and I keep putting it off!!!

Beverly said...

What an awesome card!

sue-bubbles said...

A gorgeous card CC, I love the dimension of it.
Sue x

Laura G said...

Aww- it's gorgeous!! So glad your flowers were put to good use! xx