Monday, 12 April 2010

Quick post - back to school

Today we were back to school for a training day. I stayed until lunchtime as I am only a part timer! Had time tonight to make this card and an identical 6x6 layout for a fat book page. I added the word 'aunty' to the card for a girl at work who has just become an aunty for the first time and was in fact her sister's birthing partner! Based it on a cover of a mini album I made before.
I have ordered my mystery kit for the cybercrop today, from 'The Craft Emporium' and a few October Afternoon papers fell in the box too! The next Studio Calico kit is based around them, so I figured a few extra would not harm!! Lol!! I have made most of a paper bag album with 6 lunchbags from "Home Bargains" not quite finished it yet as I keep breaking off to do other projects!! Need to have an early night tonight before school tomorrow and because my sister is back from France and has brought me a couple of Craft magazines to drool over! Can't wait!! Whoops! Look at the time!! Lol! TFLx

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous card CC.
Enjoy your crafty mags!
Sue xx

Sandra said...

where October Afternoon papers are concerned, the more the better, I say :) ... What a gorgeous card, she must be over the moon with it.